Pages

a

"I am nothing special, of this I am sure. I am a common man with common thoughts and I've led a common life. There are no monuments dedicated to me and my name will soon be forgotten, but I've loved another with all my heart and soul, and to me, this has always been enough."

Thursday, June 24, 2010

Toy story 3


I went to watch the Toy Story 3 movie yesterday... It was awesome... No, it was more than awesome, it was awesome squared...

I am not going into details of the movies just so that you can really enjoy the movie when you watch it later, but i am just going to say that the movie was perfect: funny, sad, dark (full of suspense and plot twist) and beautiful... I laughed a lot, and i was very very touched with the sad scene...

I would give the movie 98%  rating (just because i don't like to give full marks, not that there is anything i disliked in it, huhu)... It is definitely going to be in my favourite animation movies of all time...

The storyline was well-written and the script was beautiful. Here are some memorable quotes from the movie: 

Andy : "Now Woody, he’s been my pal for as long as I can remember. He’s brave, like a cowboy should be; and kind and smart. But the thing that makes Woody special is he’ll never give up on you, ever. He’ll be there for you no matter what.”



Barbie: [gasp] You have everything.
Ken   : Everything.... except someone to share it with...



I highly recommend you to watch this movie... Serius best...

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails