Pages

a

"I am nothing special, of this I am sure. I am a common man with common thoughts and I've led a common life. There are no monuments dedicated to me and my name will soon be forgotten, but I've loved another with all my heart and soul, and to me, this has always been enough."

Monday, June 28, 2010

Breakfast for dinner

Pancakes


I am fascinated by the notion that guys love to have breakfast for dinner... As have been potrayed numerous time in the tv shows (eg scrubs, the simpsons etc), they’ve shown that men simply love eating the sort of pancakes, bacon etc (food which are usually associated with breakfast) at dinnertime... It is a rare special occassion that makes them really really happy...


I’ve never really understand this excitement until one day when I went to a kenduri at my relative’s house and was served with roti canai and teh tarik at 9.00 o’clock at night... It was kinda nice... I dunno why, it felt light and convenient...


Roti canai and teh tarik is the Malaysian equivalent to pancakes and bacon i guess... And the most important part was that the male guests loved it, they loved the idea of eating roti canai at night (I am not so sure about the female guest because they sit in different rooms)...


I guess Malaysians do love eating breakfast for dinner... I wonder why the mamak stalls that i usually went to don’t serve roti canai at night, there is a huge market for this concept, thus, it would definitely be a good business... Maybe I should open a night-time roti canai stall myself... Hehe

Roti Canai




5 comments:

Ha.mi said...

wow~ sounds pretty nice... I always love teh tarik and roti canai!!! weeee

nuruLamaL said...

teh tarik kurang manis 1...!!~

IIUM Pharmacy 6th Batch said...

nice!

rosyzatie said...

erk..klu jaja tak prefer mkn roti cana n teh tarik mlm2.. better hve it in the morning hehe

ezud zaliy said...

@mieza: best kan... nak2 bila makan roti canai dgn kari kambing... wakaka

@amal: ni mcm air yg "seseorang" selalu order je bila kami mengeteh malam2... wawawa

@iium: jom bwat jamuan kelas roti canai... huhu

@jaja: erm, i like it both in the morning n at night... huhu

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails