Pages

a

"I am nothing special, of this I am sure. I am a common man with common thoughts and I've led a common life. There are no monuments dedicated to me and my name will soon be forgotten, but I've loved another with all my heart and soul, and to me, this has always been enough."

Saturday, May 15, 2010

Ulat tiket....

a few days back, during my brief vacation at Kota Bharu, i watched a morning show on TV3 and one of the slots in the show was on "ulat tiket" at the temporary bus terminal at Bukit Jalil.

It was not a new issue, thus as usual, it began with some customer complained of being harrassed by these irresponsible ulat tiket, followed by complaints by bus company that the ulat tiket is eating up their profit... i agree with these comments and their request for more enforcement in bus terminals...

Then, when the journalist asked for a comment from the JPJ director-general (dato' solah mat hasan), the ONLY comment he gave was that it was the consumers' fault that there is any ulat tiket in the first place... He said that if all consumer bought tickets from the counter, these problems will end...

It seems that these JPJ director is not admitting any mistakes by his agency but simply pointing finger to other people... I believe what he said is partly true but that is a very irresponsible comment... He should start by addressing that there is also some shortcomings on his agency (like lack of enforcement etc) and then discuss other factors such as "adanya permintaan drpd pihak pelanggan" and other relevant factors... Blaming solely on the consumer, the JPJ director is sort of being not-understanding to the consumers which have been harrassed by these ulat tiket... I would suggest that this man should take a trip alone (in casual outfit) to the bus terminals to experience these ulat tiket incident better... I hope he does heed my advice, then maybe he would come up with more symphathetic comment and share the blame on his agency as well...

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails