Pages

a

"I am nothing special, of this I am sure. I am a common man with common thoughts and I've led a common life. There are no monuments dedicated to me and my name will soon be forgotten, but I've loved another with all my heart and soul, and to me, this has always been enough."

Monday, May 3, 2010

everything has to begin somewhere right...

i hereby launch my first open-to-public blog on the 3rd of May in conjunction with the world press freedom day by the United Nations.....

freedom of information is very important, but it is not a great concern in Malaysia...

i believe that everybody deserve to receive the correct information and is entitled to their own opinion. As there are 2 sides of the same story, i believe that both sides should have equal opportunity to present their arguements...

hoping that i would live to experience these ideals...

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails