Pages

a

"I am nothing special, of this I am sure. I am a common man with common thoughts and I've led a common life. There are no monuments dedicated to me and my name will soon be forgotten, but I've loved another with all my heart and soul, and to me, this has always been enough."

Friday, May 14, 2010

scrubs - season 6 episode my rabbit...

I know, you don't trust me and I don't even know if you like me. I don't really like myself right now. But... Do you think there's a one in a million chance that a year from now... or 5 years from now, you could get to a place where you forgive me... and we could give it another shot?


these are the scenes when Kim asked for a one in a million chance for forgiveness from JD, but still JD said NO... it was sad... everyone should be more forgiving (i hope)...

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails