Pages

a

"I am nothing special, of this I am sure. I am a common man with common thoughts and I've led a common life. There are no monuments dedicated to me and my name will soon be forgotten, but I've loved another with all my heart and soul, and to me, this has always been enough."

Tuesday, May 4, 2010

oral contraceptives pills dan breast cancer...

Dlm kebosanan, ak pun membaca BNF time community pharmacy posting aritu... and here is some points which i came across...

kita semua maklum bahawa penggunaan ocp (especially estrogen derivatives) utk jangka masa lama boleh meningkatkan risiko dpt breast cancer, tp bila tanya patient history, apa yg korang tanya?

duration bape lama dia guna kan?

dlm bnf tulis, the most important question to ask would be "bape lame dia dh stop using OCP?"

kalau dia dh stop using for about TEN years, risiko utk dpt breast cancer akan berkurang dgn banyak

dan...

selepas dia stop taking ocp for more than TWENTY years, risiko dia dpt breast cancer actually sgt2 rendah (kira cam sama ngan org yg x amek ocp)...

haaa, menarik tak?

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails