Pages

a

"I am nothing special, of this I am sure. I am a common man with common thoughts and I've led a common life. There are no monuments dedicated to me and my name will soon be forgotten, but I've loved another with all my heart and soul, and to me, this has always been enough."

Monday, May 17, 2010

The best version of yourself...

"Sometimes when you really care about someone, you want them to know you, just as you are right now: the best version of yourself..."


This is another quote from scrubs, when Turk explain to another doctor that one of her patient refused to take steroid treatment and would rather die than revealing to her partner of her past...

And it makes me kinda wonder about me, i have a past too, everybody have theirs... and i am not proud of SOME of the things i have done or i have been in the past (not that i have murdered anyone, just something negative here and there)...

And i really don't want other people to judge me for who i was... i have changed somewhat, learning from my mistakes... so judge me for who i am...

When people have known you for a long time, they tend to judge you sort of like a continuous assessment of all the time they've had known you... but isn't this a bit unfair? If i had changed for better, why not judge me for my present attitude only.... judge me for the best version of himself...

I've faced this problem before and it bugs me so much...

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails