Pages

a

"I am nothing special, of this I am sure. I am a common man with common thoughts and I've led a common life. There are no monuments dedicated to me and my name will soon be forgotten, but I've loved another with all my heart and soul, and to me, this has always been enough."

Monday, July 26, 2010

If you found the perfect one...

... never let go.



A customer at a pharmacy once asked me to recommend products to help her acne problems. So, I recommend her 2 products, a topical cream and a soap. She went back to her home, to try those 2 items, and I didn’t meet her for a long long time....

Months later, the same customer came back. She still has the same acne problem and asked me to recommend her products for her problems.

I asked her, did the product helped her previous problem at all? She said that the product helped her a lot. Her pimples reduces in number, and the remaining become dry, hardly visible to the naked eye...

Then, after months of using the product, with hopes that the remaining small dry dots on her face would go away, it didn’t... Her face was smooth, but she wanted more...

She stopped using the products i recommended to her and started to use other skincare products, she tried many other products to eliminate the scar (remains of the pimples) etc.. she failed.

Not only that she failed to reduce the scar, the old acne problem came back. She started having fresh acne on her face... Lots of them...

Ok, the story ends here... Lets discuss the moral of the story...

The moral of the story is... when you found your perfect match, be grateful... That something (or someone) may not be perfect, they might not rise up to your ever increasing expectations but they are compatible with you. You’ll never know if there are other comparable things (or person) out there for you...

To choose a perfect skincare product is sort of like choosing people you wanted in life (eg: friends, spouse, assistants, business partner etc), there are thousands of skincare products available in the market, but not all are suitable for you... In fact, most of them are not suitable for you... They might give you rashes, or pimples or oily skin...

But when you have found the product that is compatible for your skin, don’t give up on it easily... They might not be up to yor expectation, but they prevent pimples, and isn’t that worth something...

I am not saying that there is just one product for everyone in the world, there might be many, but the moment you gave up on the product that suits you, you might end up searching for many years to find another product that suits you (if there is any)...

So be grateful that you have something that suits you... and never let go...

“An original pharmacy-related story by ezud zaliy”... True story ok (mostly), komen je tambah sendiri... Huhu

2 comments:

debonairs88 said...

hey..i like this entry ;)

ezud zaliy said...

@debonairs88: hehehe... tq...

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails