Pages

a

"I am nothing special, of this I am sure. I am a common man with common thoughts and I've led a common life. There are no monuments dedicated to me and my name will soon be forgotten, but I've loved another with all my heart and soul, and to me, this has always been enough."

Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Disconnected


I've gotten used to the idea of having daily internet connection... I am currently feeling disconnected from the world when I don't have internet access this semester...

The world was a much better place when there was internet...

4 comments:

bunif said...

datang umah kitorg a lau nk maen intenet

nuruLamaL said...

ow.. patut la dah jarang nampak muka dkt mukabuku (^^)v

ezud zaliy said...

bunif: tengok r, bila dah gian nanti ak gi... huhu

ezud zaliy said...

amal: xde benda best nak letak kat fb r... bila ada benda best br post... update blog lg best... huhu

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails