Pages

a

"I am nothing special, of this I am sure. I am a common man with common thoughts and I've led a common life. There are no monuments dedicated to me and my name will soon be forgotten, but I've loved another with all my heart and soul, and to me, this has always been enough."

Friday, February 18, 2011

Not everything needs a reason


     As a little child, we played with dirt, we've dressed up according to our liking even when other people disapproved, we've done stupid things that made us hurt or got into problems, we do things without thinking about the consequences... And we definitely do things without thinking about the reason of doing those things...

     Those days with simple life is long gone... Growing up has taken it's toll on us...

     We think too much before we do things... We think about the reason and consequences before we do everything... Sometimes all we do is think, think, and think... But those thoughts remain as distant thoughts which will always be revisited but never acted upon...

     I wanna be a responsible adult... but sometimes I wanna just be happy... So sometimes I do little things without thinking much... Not anything life-changing or dangerous though, just the little things in life... That way, once in a while, I got to be happy...  :)


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails