Pages

a

"I am nothing special, of this I am sure. I am a common man with common thoughts and I've led a common life. There are no monuments dedicated to me and my name will soon be forgotten, but I've loved another with all my heart and soul, and to me, this has always been enough."

Friday, February 4, 2011

i love being around you



Make it all better when I'm feeling sad
Tell me that I'm special even when I know I'm not

Make me feel good when I hurt so bad
Barely getting mad, I'm so glad I found you

Piece me back together when I fall apart
Tell me things you never even tell your closest friends

Make me feel good when I hurt so bad
Best that I've had, I'm so glad that I found you

I love being around you


Ps: untuk sahabat2 sekalian, especially yang rajin membaca blog ni... :)

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails