Pages

a

"I am nothing special, of this I am sure. I am a common man with common thoughts and I've led a common life. There are no monuments dedicated to me and my name will soon be forgotten, but I've loved another with all my heart and soul, and to me, this has always been enough."

Sunday, February 6, 2011

i know i'll never love this way again



An old sentimental song which I rediscovered while listening to Lite.fm (previously known as Lite and easy kan)... Superb lyrics... 

I used to listen to Lite.fm when I was little... Going back to kampung in Utara used to mean listening to Lite.fm for 8 hours straight (my father chose this station, not me ok)... hehe... Now kadang-kadang je lah...

To some people, old songs are crap and they often make you fall asleep, but not me, because I listen to the lyrics... And the lyrics are beautifully written, hearts will melt... Hehe

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails