Pages

a

"I am nothing special, of this I am sure. I am a common man with common thoughts and I've led a common life. There are no monuments dedicated to me and my name will soon be forgotten, but I've loved another with all my heart and soul, and to me, this has always been enough."

Monday, February 21, 2011

Dream Vacation at Bukit Gambang Waterpark

Last Sunday, we went to Bukit Gambang Waterpark, Kuantan... It was hot and sunny, the perfect weather to enjoy outdoor activities...

We arrive there around 11.00am and started enjoy ourselves... I played everything (except the kiddie pool) at least once... 

There are 5 water slides there, one is the longest, one is the darkest and one is the fastest water slide. Then there is a family slide (one buoy can fit 5 people) and another slide where you slide on a mat and race with your friends to reach the bottom...

I "flew" when riding the racing-mat-slide, which made me feel much much lighter, because at first they said that heavy person might not experience that... Hahaha

It was a blast, a dream vacation... As I lay afloat on buoy on the calm beach, I feel calm and relaxed...

Then we went for lunch at the cafe there... I chose nasi lemak while the others chose western food... Turns out my meal was the most cost-effective one compared to the others... Note to self (and others), don't order western food there, membazir duit jek, the food protion is small...

That is as much as I'm gonna share with all of you, other things will remain as secrets (just among us who went there together)...

Enjoy some photos which I managed to capture before the end of our trip (there is only few photos because all of us are enjoying ourselves that no one wants to sit around and take pictures)...

At the entrance

Me... gambar berseorangan sebab pemilik kamera kan... hehe

Ni gambar semua orang except Uganda (sciencess) coz dia yang tgh tangkap gambar ni...

Kaunter tiket

Dah masuk di dalam.... Berjaya seludup minuman masuk ke dalam... hehe



Ganbatte... let's enjoy ourselves... Daneng nyer tangan yang berharga Rm140 missing in action...

Me with red power ranger's watch

waiting for the big splash

piranha splashing water

stream + wave

beware: there are evil penguins down here


Just so that we won't forget the date...

Video ni menunjukkan Qayyum menang dalam perlumbaan waterslide (untuk kali ke berapa ni)... Tempat kedua helmi R n ketiga Uganda... Yang lain-lain dah berhenti main time ni sebab penat... hehe

To all who have not been to Bukit Gambang Waterpark yet, I strongly recommend you to go there... For those who have been there, let's go there again shall we.... hehehe

4 comments:

MarMin said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
marLee said...

waa dlu2 pegi wtrslide 2 xbukak! nk pegi!! T_T

ezud zaliy said...

siapakah gerangan "testing" kat atas tu? misteri betul...

ezud zaliy said...

@mar: tu r gi awal2 memang r banyak x siap lg... ajak amin gi dating sana, time cuti nnti ke, boleh berehat2 n bersantai relaxkan fikiran... hehe

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails