Pages

a

"I am nothing special, of this I am sure. I am a common man with common thoughts and I've led a common life. There are no monuments dedicated to me and my name will soon be forgotten, but I've loved another with all my heart and soul, and to me, this has always been enough."

Monday, February 14, 2011

A birthday to remember


I had a great birthday last friday... Thank you so much to all my family and friends... 

Especially to those who stayed up until 12.00am just to wish me happy birthday, those who gave me birthday presents, those who wished me happy birthday (and happy belated birthday), those who put aside some of their time to celebrate birthday... and those who treated me to free meal on my birthday (and the few days after that)... 

Thanks a lot guys... :)

Ps: Birthday saya tahun ni bertarikh 11022011... cantik plak kan date ni, macam mirror image... Tq Amir Ibrahim, ko sorang je perasan kut... hehe

4 comments:

Polaris Girl said...

asal xkuar gmbr? huhu

ezud zaliy said...

link gambar prob td... dh tukar gambar br dah...

AF said...

Happy belated birthday Ezud... I was sitting for exams. Totally unaware of everything else.

ezud zaliy said...

tqvm amir... lambat pun xpe... :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails