Pages

a

"I am nothing special, of this I am sure. I am a common man with common thoughts and I've led a common life. There are no monuments dedicated to me and my name will soon be forgotten, but I've loved another with all my heart and soul, and to me, this has always been enough."

Sunday, January 16, 2011

something important


Most of the time, we like to stay in our comfort zone... Resisting the urge to do something new eventhough we want something so badly...  

Why? because we are afraid that if we take a chance to gain something more,  we might lose things/people that we already have...

If you feel that something/someone is important and worth striving for, take a chance... You might fail, but at least if you do, you know you've tried your best... no regrets... 

OR you can look at it this way,

If you are scared of losing something/someone, it means that that thing/person is important to you... So... Take a chance, do something...

Ps: I also wanna express my liking for this quote on shamelisawesome, but because I don't have a tumblr (for public), LIKE kat cni je lah boleh shamel? hehe...

3 comments:

Shamel said...

Nice. Memang memotivasikan post kali neh.

Haha. Xde butang LIKE kat cni din. ;-)

Anonymous said...

saya setuju sgt apa din kata tu! alhamdulillah...nice one!

ezud zaliy said...

tq shamel n dani...

ps: dani, bila nak lancarkan blog ko? hehe

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails