Pages

a

"I am nothing special, of this I am sure. I am a common man with common thoughts and I've led a common life. There are no monuments dedicated to me and my name will soon be forgotten, but I've loved another with all my heart and soul, and to me, this has always been enough."

Monday, January 31, 2011

I wish I could make you see


It's late at night and I can't sleep
Missing you just runs too deep
Oh I can't breathe thinking of your smile

I just wanna be with you
'Cause living is so hard to do
When all I know is trapped inside your eyes

The future I cannot forget
This aching heart ain't broken yet
Oh God I wish I could make you see


Ps: I stumbled upon this song in a movie...

5 comments:

ezud zaliy said...

Ps: that pic is not related to me in any way... just a good pic to describe this post.... hehe

Ilham Nur said...

Haha, baru saja nak tanya; rumah kau banjir ke sampai bantal basah?, hehe.

Shamel said...

i can't sleep coz my pants are wet.

ezud zaliy said...

@che am: rumah ak setakat ni alhamdulillah selamat daripada banjir walaupun kawasan2 yg berdekatan dah banjir...

kalau bantal basah maybe sebab terlupa nak angkat lepas jemur kut... huhu... gurau je...

first time ak rasa hujan kat pantai barat cam kat kuantan... 2 hari lebat n x berhenti...

ezud zaliy said...

@shamel: maybe u should wear diapers to sleep...

in TV, they show that babies sleep soundly wearing diapers to sleep... u should give it a try, no more wet pants... hehe

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails