Pages

a

"I am nothing special, of this I am sure. I am a common man with common thoughts and I've led a common life. There are no monuments dedicated to me and my name will soon be forgotten, but I've loved another with all my heart and soul, and to me, this has always been enough."

Friday, January 7, 2011

Our own strength

“I have always maintained that our enemies’ weaknesses are not our strengths and unless we address our own strengths and actually pull through with our reforms, it is not going to be any easier for us" - Quote 

When you are competing and presenting an alternative, always remember to improve yourself and show the people who is choosing that you are better than the other person, instead of saying that the other person is worse than you are... It makes more sense right...

I think that this is also applicable during job interviews... hehe

2 comments:

Shamel said...

This may explain as to why I keep telling myself 'shamel is awesome'?!

Emm.. one more thing. would u pls consider to enable name/url comments on ur blog. bcoz I have no freedom in linking my name to my tumblr and it is unlikely for me to continuously give comment using the google account.

thanks.

ezud zaliy said...

i'll try to change the settings ok shamel... maybe untuk post baru lepas ni nanti... :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails