Pages

a

"I am nothing special, of this I am sure. I am a common man with common thoughts and I've led a common life. There are no monuments dedicated to me and my name will soon be forgotten, but I've loved another with all my heart and soul, and to me, this has always been enough."

Tuesday, January 11, 2011

I'm scared


Everybody is afraid of something, right? 


Heights, clowns, tight spaces... 
Those are things you get over... 

 

But then there are certain fears that you never get past... 

So sometimes all you can do is just take a deep breath, 

 

try you best, 

 

and hope for the best... 

3 comments:

Shamel said...

CLOWNS?
Clowns give chocolates and sweets.

ezud zaliy said...

Try watching the movie "IT", or you can also read the original horror novel with the same title, by Stephen King... mesti ko pun akan develop acute fear to clowns lepas tuh... hehe

ezud zaliy said...

lupa plak... ayat2 di atas is just a quote, kalau untuk sahabat-sahabat yg muslim, kena tambah komponen doa sekali yer selepas "try your best" di atas tu... hehe

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails