Pages

a

"I am nothing special, of this I am sure. I am a common man with common thoughts and I've led a common life. There are no monuments dedicated to me and my name will soon be forgotten, but I've loved another with all my heart and soul, and to me, this has always been enough."

Saturday, January 8, 2011

Of Hamsters, Mice and Guinea Pigs...

I just finished watching G-Force (which I have kept for so long before finally watching it today)...

G-Force is a movie about guinea pigs who become FBI special agents... Yes, they are guinea pigs and not hamsters... and not mice either...

Before watching the movie, I have always thought that the main characters are HAMSTERS, and I also thought that the black one is a mouse but apparently not... All 4 main characters are guinea pigs, plus one mole (Sori afif n TJ, jangan kecewa ok... hehe)... 

However, hamsters and mice also star in the movie as supporting casts... Ada la jugak kan...

Ok, enough on the characters, a little comment on the movie is that it is a little bit above average... It is simple but enjoyable... 

I don't think I should comment much on a movie which was released so long ago, maybe all of you have seen the movie before me... I dunno maybe... 

For those of you who hasn't seen it, it is a good way to pass time in this wet-monsoon-non-stop-raining-season... hehe

initially, i thought that they are hamsters and the i thought the black one is a mouse

this girl wants a hamster

a cute hamster... unfortunately, he is not one of the main character

there are mice in the movie too...

sort of a motivational talk, for guinea pigs only...

act cute...

 Ps: to afif n TJ, saje je bergurau2 letak nama korang kat atas tu... jgn marah k... hehe

2 comments:

AF said...

Wahh... nak tengok lah mcm ni.

ezud zaliy said...

tengok, jgn x tengok... quite nice la... binatang2 pun semua cute2... hehe

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails