Pages

a

"I am nothing special, of this I am sure. I am a common man with common thoughts and I've led a common life. There are no monuments dedicated to me and my name will soon be forgotten, but I've loved another with all my heart and soul, and to me, this has always been enough."

Sunday, December 26, 2010

Hiding things that I should probably tell you

 
I got home tonight, 
planning on doing what I always do; 
write in my diary 
like I have been since my mom gave me one when I was ten...

So I get everything out, 
every feeling 
and it all goes in this little book I hide on the second shelf behind this really hideous ceramic mermaid, 
but then I realized 
I'd be writing things I should probably tell you...
 
Ps: Somehow I hope that you can read me...

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails