Pages

a

"I am nothing special, of this I am sure. I am a common man with common thoughts and I've led a common life. There are no monuments dedicated to me and my name will soon be forgotten, but I've loved another with all my heart and soul, and to me, this has always been enough."

Monday, December 27, 2010

Hiding from the truth


Today I convinced myself it was okay to give up. 
Don't take risks. 
No drama, now is just not the time." 

But my reasons aren't reasons, they're excuses. 

All I'm doing is hiding from the truth 
and the truth is... I'm scared

I'm scared that if I let myself be happy for even one moment the world's just gonna come crashing down and I don't know if I can survive that

1 comment:

ezud zaliy said...

actually I want to emphasize on

"But my reasons aren't reasons, they're excuses"

however, people might not understand the whole context if posted by itself, thus I posted the whole quote...

but then it sounded quite sad or desperate to me... whatever...

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails