Pages

a

"I am nothing special, of this I am sure. I am a common man with common thoughts and I've led a common life. There are no monuments dedicated to me and my name will soon be forgotten, but I've loved another with all my heart and soul, and to me, this has always been enough."

Friday, October 8, 2010

Seeing the world from my window


Imagine having a window to see the world...
Errr, actually I already have one... with spectacular view...


I can see blue skies when the sun shines,
I can see grey skies when the cloud is plenty,
I can see raindrops when it rains,

Lying down on my bed looking up the skies outside my window... is a great way to spend time before falling asleep... zzzz...

Ps: It is cloudy outside at the moment...

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails