Pages

a

"I am nothing special, of this I am sure. I am a common man with common thoughts and I've led a common life. There are no monuments dedicated to me and my name will soon be forgotten, but I've loved another with all my heart and soul, and to me, this has always been enough."

Saturday, October 9, 2010

Kapsul masa

Actually this post is not about time-travelling or sending something to the future, it is about Paracetamol 300mg capsules my group made this semester... 
It was the first time we made capsule in these 4 years of study, and I still wonder why... We made tablets since we were in year 2, formulate creams, ointment, suspension and very complex pharmaceutical products early on in our study but reserve one of the easiest one (capsule) for 4th year... 

Neway, enough with the pondering, here are some cute pictures on capsules that we made...



No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails