Pages

a

"I am nothing special, of this I am sure. I am a common man with common thoughts and I've led a common life. There are no monuments dedicated to me and my name will soon be forgotten, but I've loved another with all my heart and soul, and to me, this has always been enough."

Sunday, August 22, 2010

memilih, dipilih, terpilih... tiada pilihan...





"You know sometimes it seems like life is all planned out, There is no choice in the matter, we’re all gonna end up in the same place , whether we like it or not... But sometimes... things aren’t so simple, you can end up hurting the people you love the most, betraying the people you wanna come through for..."



some choices are very easy


some other choices are very hard... like MCQ...
 Some choices are hard to be made but necessary...

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails