Pages

a

"I am nothing special, of this I am sure. I am a common man with common thoughts and I've led a common life. There are no monuments dedicated to me and my name will soon be forgotten, but I've loved another with all my heart and soul, and to me, this has always been enough."

Wednesday, August 25, 2010

It's a full moon tonight...


"It's a full moon tonight, which makes me think of you... Because no matter what I'm doing, no matter where I am, this moon will always be the same size as yours, half a world away..."

2 comments:

Shamel said...

Kau amik ke gamba ni?
Anyway, aku ade amik video bulan penuh di sebalik antenna TV atas bumbung, dilatari awan itam yg sekali-sekala melindungi purnama itu.

nanti bile2 free aku post. hehe.

ezud zaliy said...

kamera ak x cukup hebat lg r nak amek gmbar camni... huhu

ps: can't wait for the video...

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails