Pages

a

"I am nothing special, of this I am sure. I am a common man with common thoughts and I've led a common life. There are no monuments dedicated to me and my name will soon be forgotten, but I've loved another with all my heart and soul, and to me, this has always been enough."

Friday, July 22, 2011

I'm Afraid


 You say that you love rain,
But you open your umbrella when it rains…

You say that you love the sun,
But you find a shadow spot when the sun shines…

You say that you love the wind,
But you close your windows when the wind blows…

That's why I am afraid;
You say that you love me, too…



Ps: this is a poem that I stumbled upon in Tumblr... It is not related to me in any way, just that I felt that it is too beautiful to ignore... Enjoy reading...

 

1 comment:

Ha.mi said...
This comment has been removed by the author.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails