Pages

a

"I am nothing special, of this I am sure. I am a common man with common thoughts and I've led a common life. There are no monuments dedicated to me and my name will soon be forgotten, but I've loved another with all my heart and soul, and to me, this has always been enough."

Friday, March 4, 2011

Interview SPA untuk jawatan Pegawai Farmasi U41

24 Feb 2011 - It was the day I went for my SPA interview 

(SPA = Suruhanjaya Perkhidmatan Awam)... 

The interview was held at the SPA Interview Office at Mahkota Square, Kuantan (transport was not provided)...

I was nervous before the interview, I checked (and recheck) my resume a few times the night before, and I woke up early to dress up nicely...

Upon arrival at the office, we were asked to register our attendance at the counter there and were given a form  to be filled... We were again asked to justified our hospital of choice for PRP posting in the form...

Then we waited for our turn to check our resume and original copies of MyKad, birth certificate, SPM certificate, confirmation letter, latest result slip etc...

I was interviewed by Datuk Hj. Mustapha (SPA officer) and Mr. Leong (Ketua Jabatan Farmasi from HTAA)... My interview was rather different from my other friends, instead of being grilled with questions about government and our beloved country, I was only asked about personal questions (by the SPA officer) and then I was bombarded with clinical questions from the pharmacist...

The questions that was asked in my interview:
  • Tell me about yourself (standard question, I don't think they paid attention to my answer pun, they were taking time to flip through my resume and co-curricular certificates)
  • Status perkahwinan dan dot dot dot? (I've never told this part of the story to anyone... hehe)
  • Penjawat awam kena bersedia untuk ditempatkan dimana-mana saja... (this is not a question actually, but a rather long lecture by the Dato' to me, he never asked me about my choice of PRP posting)
  • Is pharmacy your first choice?
  • Why don't you wanna take up medic? (Irrelevant question kan, especially after I've completed 4 years of B.Pharm)
  • Asthma... (explain briefly on the disease, pathophysiology, treatment etc)
  • Treatment of asthma...
  • Counseling on inhaled corticosteroid use...
  • Counseling asthmatic patients on importance of compliance to inhaled corticosteroid therapy...
That's all the questions that I still remember coz it's been one week since the interview and I've maybe forgotten some things from the interview...

OK, enough with the interview talk, let's enjoy some pictures I took while waiting for my interview turn (after being bombarded with questions in the interview, there is no more mood to snap pictures after the interview)... hehe

Waiting for my turn at the SPA office

Eh, anuar zain pun ada? Interview MENTOR ke ni... hehehe... Jgn marah payak...

Semua orang tgh anxious

Amin isi borang cam jawab exam... Rilek r min... Hehe



Bersama Matmin n his grey suit...


Izani bercerita lepas keluar daripada interview

Banyak benda yg nak dicerita... hehe

Ni kaunter pendaftaran n kaunter semak borang

Apip tgh berpidato...

Afif halim...


Jarang dpt tgk apip smart camni... hehe

Prof. Helmi Rahmat...

Time ni le baru nak tgk gambar Agong... hehe

Faiz Rasid giliran last... study sambil tunggu giliran... hehe

Wow, apai...

Add caption

Mcm kat mahkamah plak kan... hehe

Zarip ckp bagi tunjuk retainer gigi dia... Tapi kamera x mampu r... sori zarip...

Hari ni tukar gaya ckit... pakai blazer plak... Hehe

Me

Gambar poyo... Segan gak sebenarnye amek gambar bila orang semua pandang... hehe


Overall, I can say that the interview did not go as I expected, it was not breeze in the park, it was hard... But by the end of it, the only feeling that I felt was relief... 

I am happy that it ended but I am also concerned about being posted alone at Sabah or Sarawak because I was not even asked on my choice for PRP posting in the interview... 

Now that it has ended, the only thing I can do now is pray to Allah... Hopefully I'll be posted at the most suitable place for me (Allah knows best kan)... Hehe

11 comments:

MarMin said...

wow!! byknye gmbr.kurus nmpak gmbr 1st.haha

ezud zaliy said...

siut jek ko amin... senyap2 sudey... ak kan memang kurus... hahahahaha

Shamel said...

1. Hate telling this to strangers.
2. Sounds fishy.
3. I got this LECTURE too. I remember I gave the most honest smile ever! but deep inside I was like "CRAP!"
4. I think I answered something like.. job security kot. And things like "..anyway, I develop my interest from time to time!"

And this is the moment I felt like why I even bother telling them!

5. I hope to answer such question tp xde rezeki.

6,7,8,9...

debonairs88 said...

part time ni br nk tgk gmbr agong tu cm klaka sbb aku pn same.hehehe

ezud zaliy said...

@shamel: apa plak fishy pasal status perkahwinan... ak tulis bujang je kut, tu pun kne tanya banyak2 pasal kawen... hahahaha... lain r cam ko, dh bertunang kan... hehe

ques 3: lepas kena lecture lama giler, ak pun cakap r, "baik datuk, saya faham, saya rela je ditempatkan di mana2 saje"... pastu dia sambung lg lecture pasal tuh... memang lama r... hahaha

ezud zaliy said...

@apai sis: ramai gak org cam ko ni... malam before interview tu kitorang main tanya2... tp ada gak org xtau nama agong n dari negeri mana pun xtau gak... hahaha...

teruk giler korang ni, nasib baik ada interview spa, boleh mengenali Yg dipertuan agong... hehe

Polaris Girl said...

hehe sori br bukak blog awak.. interview tu kan, speaking bi ke bm ye? just wanna know

Anonymous said...

hi there... can u share to me the questions that might be asked for the post of pemeriksa kilang dan jentera gred j41...i was called to attend an interview on 27th may. but i have no idea how to prepare hhuhu.

ezud zaliy said...

Polaris girl > jawab BM or BI according to the questions yang ditanya oleh penemuduga... kalu soklan BM jwb BM, kalu BI, jwb BI...

ezud zaliy said...

Anonymus > there will be 2 interviewers in SPA interview, one will be an officer from SPA and another one will be an officer from the department that you applied for (in this case someone who is related to pemeriksaan kilang and jentera etc)...

I can only tell that the SPA officers will ask on our country, maybe a little on history, kenegaraan, dasar2 negara... they can also ask about your life, co-cu activities, and your plan in the future...

The other officer will ask something related to the jobscope of pemeriksa kilang and jentera... this one I have no idea because I am trained to a pharmacist (and thus was asked on pharmacy related stuff only)...

Unknown said...

thanks 4 dis post admin. aku pun dpat gak inteview ni 23hb ni harap2 boleh lepas. bro, kalau dpat biasiswa jpa masa study dulu, nanti konfem dpat keje ke cuma meningkatkan peluang je and depends pada inteview jgk?

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails