Pages

a

"I am nothing special, of this I am sure. I am a common man with common thoughts and I've led a common life. There are no monuments dedicated to me and my name will soon be forgotten, but I've loved another with all my heart and soul, and to me, this has always been enough."

Thursday, September 16, 2010

Resident Evil: Afterlife (3D)


At first, I was not that interested to watch this movie, what more to watch the movie in 3D... I did not played the game (meaning I'm not a big fan of Resident Evil) and the trailer only appears as a zombie-shooting movie to me initially... 

However, things changed on morning of Eid when I came across one news article in The Malay Mail on Resident Evil 3D... The article was not so much on the movie review, because that movie was supposed to come out on that very day, so no one watches it yet (my assumption)... It was more on the production part...

One statement caught my mind... It was stated that "Resident Evil Afterlife is the first movie to be PRODUCED in 3D format after Avatar"... The other movies such as Clash of the titans etc were produced in conventional format but was converted into 3D format...

I still remembered Avatar (which I watched twice), it was beautifully made, especially in 3D... Those of you who watched the pirated version of the movie should not comment before watching the real 3D version ok...

Neway, I was curious about the movie and went to watched it 3D at GSC Dataran Pahlawan yesterday... My comment; a well-done action-packed movie with a good storyline (except the ending)... Worth spending my Rm 16 (3D tickets more expensive kan)...

The storyline was good, except the ending part... The movie started with a scene of a zombie outbreak in Tokyo, which was predictable... 

And the movie continues with the protagonist, Alice taking her revenge to Umbrella Corporation (the company who started the whole virus experiment, killing almost all of humans in the process)... 

This part was ok, not so much on the storyline but very action-packed... The downside is that I just don't understand where did all the Alice clones came from (maybe someone who played the game could enlighten me)...

The middle part was very good in terms of storyline, action and suspense... It seems that not only that zombies can run very fast, they also knew how to swim and dig underground tunnels... Amazing zombies... Not to forget the giant zombie carrying a huge metal axe... Kinda weird...

The ending was quite disappointing... I don't want to elaborate on this as it may kill the excitement when you watch it later (if you decide to do so)...

Overall, this is a very nice movie... The 3D effects were also quite good... Would I watch this movie again? Sure, why not... (kalau ada org ajak r)...

Oh, I forgot to state that this movie is rated "18" (especially for aksi-aksi kejam), budak kecik xleh tengok ok...

Ps: If you watch the movie in cinema, don't rush to go out at the end of the show, wait for awhile, there is a scene about a woman saying something pretty important i guess (I miss this part, rugi je)... 

Sekian...

2 comments:

Huda said...

nk tgk gk..huhu..
anyway, avatar versi pirate pn best, ak tgk 3 kali kot..apekn lg 3D..
ak rase yg alice clone byk2 2 dtg dr umbrella kot sbb ade episod RE yg len tnjuk clone2 die diuji n kalo mati time ujian, slambe je dibuang longgok2..

ezud zaliy said...

apa lagi, ajak r geng2 ko tgk kat kuantan... huhu... neway, time banyak2 clone tu x nampak real sangat, cerita tu jd lg best bila alice jd human balik (pada ak r)... huhu

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails