Pages

a

"I am nothing special, of this I am sure. I am a common man with common thoughts and I've led a common life. There are no monuments dedicated to me and my name will soon be forgotten, but I've loved another with all my heart and soul, and to me, this has always been enough."

Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Shopping untuk Hari Raya


"Why do you shop? Because when I shop the world gets better... The world is better... And then it's not anymore... And I need to do it again..."

A marvelous quote from the movie Confession of a Shopaholic (which i watched not too long ago)... 

Why do I post this?

Because I feel like going shopping for eid tomorrow (memandangkan esok takde lecture)... I am thinking of buying a new pair of Baju Melayu and maybe something else too... Jom, lets go shopping, ada sale kut sekarang... Hehe

Pengguna yg bijak kena pilih barang berkualiti


Tahun ni nak pilih warna ape plak yer?
 Ps: the movie Confession of a shopaholic is quite an interesting movie.. banyak pengajaran dalam tuh, contohnya pasal berbelanja melebihi kemampuan etc... Sesuai untuk tontonan semua peringkat umur, terutama mereka yang suka bershopping sakan... huhu...

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails