Pages

a

"I am nothing special, of this I am sure. I am a common man with common thoughts and I've led a common life. There are no monuments dedicated to me and my name will soon be forgotten, but I've loved another with all my heart and soul, and to me, this has always been enough."

Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Be prepared


"If I had 8 hours to chop down a tree, I'd spend the first 6 hours sharpening my axe." – Abraham Lincoln

a good quote to describe the importance of preparation before doing the difficult work... Memandangkan esok ada presentation yang sangat penting, spend your time wisely to prepare for the oncoming onslaught... A sharp axe would easily chop down a tree compared to a blunt one...
Bak kata pengakap (or bekas pengakap) plak: Sentiasa Bersedia...

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails